Samsung opens the week confirming thelaunch event of the new models of the Galaxy A line. The South Korean manufacturer announces that the presentation will take place on March 17 next. Candidates for the debut are the Galaxy A73 and A53: they are not specifically mentioned by the company, but have been the subject of multiple rumors in recent times. The latest in chronological order focuses on A53 and arrives just before the confirmation of the launch date: smartphone unboxing comes from the Asian market.
For Samsung, the time has come to renew the mid-range offer, after having intervened on the upper part of the catalog with the S22. For the sake of completeness, please note that at the beginning of the month the Galaxy A line was enriched with A23 and A13, the medium-low and entry level proposals. To ruin (further) the surprise comes the aforementioned unboxing video of A53 which shows the variant with a blue body:
The technical features expectations of the two smartphones can be summarized as follows:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.52 “FHD + (2,400 x 1,080 pixels), 120 Hz refresh, integrated fingerprint scanner
- SoC: Exynos 1200 (2 high-power cores @ 2.4 GHz + 6 energy-saving cores @ 1.8 GHz), unreleased (previously rumored Qualcomm Snapdragon 750, maybe there will be two variants?)
- Memory: 6 / 8GB of RAM, no less than 128GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Quad rear camera: 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 MP
- Front camera: 32 MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 25W fast charge
- Weight 189g, thickness 8.1mm
- Operating system: Android 12
- Colors: white, black, light blue, peach
- Price: 449 euros for the 128GB model
To know all the official details of the two smartphones, all that remains is to wait a few days. The presentation will be streamed on Samsung’s official website.