The smartphone with the fastest charging in the world was particularly expected, and here it is, finally official. Realme GT Neo 3 has been the subject of several advances and rumors in recent days, especially due to its ability to recharge the 4,500mAh battery from 0 to 50% in just 5 minutes thanks to the technology 150W UltraDart based on UltraDart Charging Architecture (UDCA).
This technology allows to obtain a super recharge (indeed, ultra) fast thanks to the Multi Boost which increases the current flow. The quality of recharging, in terms of both safety (with 38 different protection measures, including algorithm control of the temperature below 43 ° C during recharging) and battery life: just think that UDCA is able to maintain 80% of the original battery capacity after more than 1,000 charge cycles.
Be careful not to get confused, though: of Realme GT Neo 3 there are actually twoand the battery is changing (4.500mAh for the first, 5.000mAh for the second) and its charging speed (150W vs 80W). Both versions are equipped with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 processor, LPDDR5 RAM up to 12GB and UFS 3.1 internal memory up to 256GB. On the back there are three cameras, the main 50MP with Sony IMX766 sensor is flanked by an 8MP ultra wide angle and a 2MP macro.
REALME GT NEO 3 – TECHNICAL SHEET
- display: AMOLED from 6.7 “FHD +, refresh rate 120Hz, HDR10 +, independent chip for the management of the frame rate in gaming and for the management of consumption
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 at 5nm
- 6/8 / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128 / 256GB internal UFS 3.1
- 4.129mm2 steam chamber
- GT Mode 3.0
- connectivity: 5G
- OS: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12
- front:? (positioned in the central hole)
- Main 50MP, Sony IMX766, OIS
- 8MP ultra wide angle, FOV 119 °
- 2MP macro 4cm
- 5.000mAh with 80W charging
- 4,500mAh with UltraDart 150W charging
- weight: 188g
- colors: Black, Silverstone Silver, Le Mans Blue
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
Realme GT Neo 3 is offered on the Chinese market at the following prices:
GT Neo 3 80W:
- 6 / 128GB: 1,999 yuan, approx 285 euros
- 8 / 128GB: 2,299 yuan, approx 328 euros
- 12 / 256GB: 2,599 yuan, approx 371 euros
GT Neo 3 150W:
- 8 / 128GB: 2,599 yuan, approx 371 euros
- 12 / 256GB: 2,799 yuan, approx 399 euros
The company confirms that it will also arrive in Europe very early.