It seems that OnePlus 10 Pro will arrive on the international market still with OxygenOS, not with the unified version of OxygenOS and ColorOS that both OnePlus itself and OPPO had announced in recent months. This was reported by 91mobiles colleagues in collaboration with the well-known leaker Yogesh Brar. The source did not specify any reasons for the alleged turnaround: the two most plausible hypotheses are a complete change of strategy, especially by calculating how many online users loyal to OxygenOS were disappointed by the announcement, or a need for more time to complete the merger of the two operating systems.
Recall that OnePlus 10 Pro was presented a few weeks ago in China, while in the rest of the world it is still a fugitive: the global launch should take place around the month of March. In all likelihood, the operating system will be based on Android 12, so we can conclude that the device will arrive with the same operating system available on the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro (and in the Beta test phase on many other older and / or less prestigious smartphones) for a few weeks – which in any case already shows quite marked influences from ColorOS.
We recall the main technical specifications:
- display: AMOLED LTPO 6.7 “QHD + 3D curved, 3216×1440, 525ppi, ratio 20.1: 9, contrast 5.000.000: 1, refresh rate up to 120Hz (1 to 120Hz), 1.300nit, AOD, screen-to-body 92, 7%, Corning Gorilla Victus
- mobile platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen. 1
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR5
- 128 / 256GB UFS 3.1
- dimensions and weight: 163×73,9×8,55mm for 200,5g
- OS: ColorOS 12.1 with Android 12
- connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB-C, GPS
- dual SIM: Yes
- HyperBoost technology
- heat dissipation system
- fingerprint sensor: integrated into the display
- audio: 2x speaker, 2x noise canceling microphone, Dolby Atmos
- front: 32MP, Sony IMX615, f / 2.4, 1080 @ 30fps video, Face Unlock
- Main 48MP, Sony IMX789, 1 / 1.43 “, 1.12μm pixels, f / 1.8, OIS, 23mm eq.
- 50MP ultra wide angle, JN1, 1 / 2.76 “, 0.64μm pixel, f / 2.2, FOV 150 °
- 8MP tele, f / 2.4, OIS, 77mm eq. (3.3x optical zoom)
- PDAF, video up to 8K @ 24fps
- battery: 5,000mAh with 80W wired fast charging, 50W wireless