Honor X8 debuts in Italy one month after its official presentation. It represents the first model of the new X series on our market: an extremely smartphone subtle – just 7.45mm – and aesthetically refined, characterized by the presence on the back of a square-shaped module that houses four cameras of 64 + 5 + 2 + 2MP.
It is equipped with a 6.7 inches with 90Hz refresh rate: the small central hole that houses the 16MP front camera and the thin bezels mean that the screen-to-body ratio reaches 93.6%. It only supports 4G networks, is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 mobile platform and is offered in the version with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory. The battery from 4,000mAh can be quickly recharged up to 22.5W. The operating system is Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11.
HONOR X8 – TECHNICAL SHEET
- display: 6.7 “2388×1080 LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 93.6% screen-to-body ratio
- mobile platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G 6nm
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB internal not expandable
- connectivity: 4G, dual band WiFi 5, Bluetooth, USB-C, NFC, GPS
- dual SIM: Yup
- fingerprint sensor: lateral
- OS: Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11
- dimensions and weight: 163,4×74,7×7,45mm for 177g
- front: 16MP, f / 2.45
- 64MP main, f / 1.8
- 5MP ultra wide angle, f / 2.2
- 2MP depth, f / 2.4
- 2MP macro, f / 2.4
- drums: 4.000mAh with SuperCharge 22.5W
- colors: Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, Titanium Silver
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Honor X8 will be available in pre-order starting tomorrow, April 14, at € 259.90 in 6 / 128GB version in Midnight Black and Ocean Blue colors. On the occasion of the launch of the X series in Italy, Honor has announced the imminent debut on our market also of X7, smartphone that we have already seen for the Asian market last month and that will be available in pre-order from 5 May and available on the Italian market from 12 May at the price of 209.90 euros.
From 14 to 24 April you can leave a deposit of 10 euros on the HiHonor website for the purchase of X8 and, on the balance, you will get a discount of 20 euros.